Your use of the Services offered by or through our website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you in accordance with this policy. Should we choose to change this policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are kept up to date about how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
We ask you to register with us so that we can provide you with the best service we can. If you provide us with your name and email address we aim to send you information about video games, interactive entertainment, electronic-media, and other things featured on our website which we would like to tell you about. Please make sure that your details are correct and up to date so that we can provide you with information efficiently.
How we collect information from you and how it is used
We collect information about you when you visit our website and when you use the Wireplay Service. Some of the information we collect and uses to which we put the information includes:
1. When you order a product or register for a service you will need to give some or all of the following information: your name, e-mail address, postal delivery address, credit/debit card details so that the order can be processed and (where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes we may also need your telephone and/or mobile number.
2. We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both during the registration stage and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below).
3. Where we run jointly with a third party ("Associate"), then we may share any information you give us in relation to that game, service or promotion with the Associate. The Associate will be named as such on our website.
4. We or our Associate(s) may use the personal information that we collect about you to personalise your visits to our website and to recommend our own or our affiliate's goods or services to you which you might find interesting. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
5. We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions and/or this policy.
6. We may carry out research to support our business and/or provide aggregate statistics about our services, sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties such as advertisers, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Chat Rooms and Message Boards
We may make chat facilities and message boards available to you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We would encourage you to exercise caution when deciding to disclose information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information to people you don't yet know.
Our website has advertisements and links to other websites and services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these third parties.
When we may share your information with other people
We will not sell, share, or rent your information to others except as set out in this policy.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, our Associates, and to those suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. These people may themselves gather information for their own purposes over which we have no control. When we supply your details to them we ask them to keep your details secure and not pass them on to third parties and unless you object to only use your details to market their own products to you. If our company and/or our assets are transferred to another person or company, then your personal information may need to be transferred.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or our users.
You may at any time inform us that you do not want to receive marketing information directly from us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.